Monday, June 1, 2009

Thoughts I Had on My Taxi Ride to Work This Morning

1. Wow, he looks kind of cranky.
2. How is he going to get my bag in the back seat?
3. Hurry and put your seatbelt on!
4. Where is the seatbelt latch???
5. Does he see that red light??????
6. Oh, crap. 66 is going to be jammed -- it's after 9.
7. Is he really going to exit here? I wonder what route he's going to take to the office?
8. HOLY CRAP! CLOSE YOUR EYES!!
9. Don't look out the front. Look at the pretty trees instead!
10. Pretty trees. We're having really nice weather.
11. Dude, don't complain about slow cars if you're going to drive in the right lane.
12. Just go around!
13. I wish I had zipped up my purse.
14. I really hope we don't crash into anyone.
15. I can't believe that furniture store is still in business.
16. THAT'S A TURN! SLOW DOWN!
17. Oh, my God -- he almost hit that guy!
18. Yikes -- what is she wearing? It's pretty at first glance, then not so much.
19. The construction worker is just doing his job.
20. THANK GOD WE GOT HERE SAFE.

No comments: