Monday, July 21, 2008

List

Here's a partial list of movies that I will stop and watch on tv no matter what else I'm doing:

Starship Troopers (previously discussed here)
The Shawshank Redemption (I've never seen this entire movie)
While You Were Sleeping
Roadhouse (I've never seen this entire movie, either)
Any of the Thin Man movies
Ocean's Eleven
The Bourne movies
Tomb Raiders I and II

Here's a movie I've seen four times this month on my Continental flights to and from DC and will likely watch again later this week:

Penelope (I would say that it exceeded all my expectations, except that I didn't have any because I hadn't heard of it. It's a good movie for little girls. I could nitpick certain things, but it's just too freaking charming.)

And the procrastination section of the evening is complete. Big meeting tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Mummy
Johnny Dangerously (and yes, I'm ashamed of that)
The Fugitive
The Die Hard Movies
Operation Petticoat
Ever After

You know, if this was some kind of psychiatric diagnostic tool, I wonder what the movies would say about us?

Hope the meeting went well.