Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Am Not Good at This

I've always thought the best job in the world would be "author" or "writer." Guess what? I don't have the discipline to do it, as is very clearly evinced by the big chunks of time that come between blog posts here. (Still, how awesome would it be to write stuff and make money doing it? I would never have to get out of my pjs, EVER. Ninety percent of my wardrobe could be pjs!)

To be fair, I write more regularly on FB (someone told me that someone else said that Facebook was my new blog), but I don't feel obligated to write as much there, and it's much more stream of consciousness. You can't even call it a stream -- it's more of a droplet of consciousness.

Anyway, to assuage some guilt, I'm going to repost some of the longer things I posted over there. For any crossover friends, sorry for the reruns!

No comments: