Friday, February 22, 2008

An Actual Update

Match.com: I finally have electronic photos of myself. I, uh, still have to do the actual signing up for Match.

5K: Ummmm... I'll get back to you. :)

Britney: I think with enough psychiatric help, she can pull it together, but is she ever going to be as big as she was with Toxic? I just don't know.

Work: I love my job again -- the split between CELC and IRR is perfect for me. It's a really nice mix of old and new and puts me in a position where I get credited for the work that I do.

Where am I? (through the end of March)

February 26-27: NYC
February 29-March 2: Austin
March 3-4: Atlanta
March 10-11: Dallas
March 11-14: DC

All the times in between? In Houston, of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is great. I love the concept. And the title reminds me of wisdom left to us by the great Shelly West:

Now wait a minute, thing don't look too familiar,
And who is this cowboy asleepin' beside me?
Well, he's awful cute, but how'd I get his shirt on?
I had too much tequila last night.

Jose Cuervo, you are a friend of mine.
I like to drink you with a little salt and lime,
Then I kiss all the cowboys, then I shoot out the lights,
Then I dance on the bar, then I start up a fight.

But what're you sayin' about Britney? Sigh, I wish I could meet a nice girl like her.

Catherine said...

That's one of my favorite songs!