Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 4: No prompt

Excellent -- an excuse to keep this even shorter than usual.  Random things happened today:

(1)  I woke up this morning, discovering as it played on my phone as my alarm, that it's "Out on the edge of glory" and not "I'm on the edge of glory" as I have been singing.  Good to know.  

(2)  Mom and I ran our usual 5 million errands:  Macy's, Home Depot, Shinchon, Komart, Super H, and Walmart.  It doesn't look like 5 million, and perhaps it's not actually 5 million, but it certainly feels like 5 million.  Especially when it's nearly 100 degrees outside...  

(3)  ...and for some reason your allergies decide to flare.  I felt them coming on before we left the house, so I hit those mofos with some Flonase and some Zyrtec (the generic versions, anyway), and I am still very sniffly and sneezy.  I need to re-Google how much snot a human can make, because I feel like I've exceeded my quota.

Also, I can't find the bottoms to my pink, cowgirl pajamas. 

No comments: